Monday, January 3, 2011

I love my Bestie

So today was my first day back t school... NOT FUN.. not only because it's school but also because it was the first day i had to go back to school and not have anything to look forward to but getting home. Fun things such as seeing my best friend early when i wake up and then seeing my horse and horsie niece later. I would rather go to the barn any day rather than go to school but unfortunately it's kind of a necessity. Even when going to the barn isn't completely for fun but to work almost all the time i can look forward to spending time with my best friend.

She is always there when i need to talk or need somebody to pick on... when i have a really bad day she will just sit and let me ramble and complain. Have you ever had a day that is just plain crappy? I bet... and it's so bad that you just want to sit down in the middle of what your doing and cry and scream and curse the world. Yeah we've all had days like that and they suck. Then people pass you and ask if you are ok and you just want to yell something like DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OK!! and they just keep staring at you. You just feel the need to pour out your troubles and frustrations.. well thats kinda what best friends are for. And if their really fantastic Best Friends they know just what to say and how to make things just a little bit better.
              So I have this amazing and fantastic Best Friend and she doesn't put up with peoples crap. Underneath it all she's a very soft hearted person and soft hearted people tend to get bruised very easily by other peoples carelessness and nonresponsibility. Just like good people get underappriciated and only picked on when they do something wrong. Anyway we all kindof come up with a get away place, someplace where the hurts don't hurt so bad like the barn or sometimes a special place you found in the woods or in a park. You treasure it and only share it with the people you know will respect it and love it as you do. You also have something special like a horse... or dog or some other thing, that you can talk to and it will listen and not criticize you or give you unwanted advice. Then theres a person you can always talk to and say what you think, you may not always agree but agreeing all the time on everything would be no fun. So compromises need to be made but in the end you wouldn't give them up for anything. You can always call them and explain your troubles and rant and in the end you know that if you really wanted them to they would kill the person that upset you and hide the evidence... one of my favorite quotes is..

"Good friends will ask you why you are crying,
but Best Friends will already have the shovel
to bury the loser that made you cry. <3"

My best friend is the best anybody could ever have! Always there for me, always knowing just the right thing to say, like today when school was crappy and when i got out and checked my txts i smiled immediately when i saw i had gotten one from her. And once i opened it, life didn't suck
so bad. There was a picture of my horse with her ears pricked and under it it said "I miss you mom!" Just the thing to cheer me up! haha I won't get to see either of them until Saturday and it seems forever away but once i get there time will fly... Oh well for the next week i won't really have to much to say because i can't visit my horse or best friend but have no fear i will post about past adventures.

4 comments:

  1. I wonder who your talking about? haha...I'm gonna cry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote - I'm going to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your best friend is a horsie one:) those are the best kind! My best friend isn't into horses, but she's willing to sit there and listen to my woes even if she hasn't a clue what I'm talking about. I love her:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best friend...there's an award for you on my bog!

    ReplyDelete