Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A bit of honey... I'm new to this

I'm new to blogging and my Best Friend, who helped me set this up, is now sleeping. So a bit about me: I have a huge family and love every single one of them, I am a horse crazy nut and just this Christmas my oldest sister sold me my favorite horse, Dixie, she's a Haflinger/ Belgian cross. She is a light sorrel with a flaxen mane and tail and is 11years old. I love her to death and her best friend just happens to be my best friend's horse, Missy. Dixie has quite an attitude... She likes trying to tell me she is the boss when she knows that really I am, no matter how much she denies it. She and Missy stick together like glue just like Mary and I. We are both horse crazy and work for my sister at her barn in West Virginia on all our school vacations. I live three hours away but I have an amazing family who takes me down to see them about once or twice a month for a few days at a time. I'm only 15 and can't get my temps till March but when I do they will be sick of seeing me... I'm tired so i'll babble more tomorrow and post some pictures...

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the horse blogging world! Dixie is amazingly cute, and she and Missy make quite the pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland :)
    Hope you have fun with your new horse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sammy! I've been following Mare's blog, so I've already met Dixie. She's adorable! Congratulations on your new horse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, Sammy! Sounds like you and Dixie make quite a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the Blogosphere!! Since I've been following Mare's adventures, I've heard quite a bit about you and your new girl! Congrats on starting a blog, can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the warm welcome to blogging!! :)

    ReplyDelete